RCSCC HILL PARK

RCSCC 154 Hill Park existed from 1957 to the mid 1960s at Hill Park Secondary School, 465 East 16th Street, Hamilton.  For some time, there was a navy pattern whaler on blocks in the school parking lot.  A retired RCNR LCdr, and band musician, James Leslie Davies, was instrumental in the formation of this corps

.Hill Park Secondary School